It’s likely you’ve arrived at this page because you’re thinking about opening your heart and home to an older cat in need. It’s a decision you won’t regret!
When you adopt an older cat, you become their world. They will love you forever and bring so much joy into your life. Our kitties are ones who have lost everything – their homes and their humans – through no fault of their own. Giving them a new forever home makes you their HERO!
If you’re ready to take the plunge, please fill out an adoption application. If you have browsed our adoptable cats and already have one in mind, please note that on the application.
Once we receive your application, we’ll contact you to schedule a home visit. These visits are to make sure we’re making a good match for both cat and human.
If everything goes smoothly, there is a $100 adoption fee.
And then you and your new feline friend begin your journey!
There are so many reasons to adopt an older cat:
- They demand less and give more … they know you saved them and will reward you with love and purrs.
- Their needs can be simpler and they may be easier to take care of if you work a lot. While they still need mental stimulation, and certainly some physical stimulation, it is less than a kitten.
- They tend to be less willfully destructive.
- You know what you are getting. Older cats have already formed their personality. What you see is what you get!
- Our cats are in foster homes where they continue to be socialized and receive lots of human attention.
Give an older cat a Happy Tails Ending… contact us at 831-200-9700 or email email@example.com